We respect your privacy and work hard to protect your information.
Our Privacy and Security Principles
EveryIncome and our affiliates go to great lengths to protect the privacy of information we gather from you. We understand the value and importance of keeping your information secure. In addition to disclosing our own privacy protections, we also want to inform you of different federal laws that also provide safeguards to you.
How and Why We Obtain Information
To facilitate offering you a personalized experience, EveryIncome may receive nonpublic personal information about you from any of the following sources:
When a user requests to sign-up for an EveryIncome account, the user must complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- When a user requests a subscription to one of our newsletters, they will be required to provide their name and email address.
- Through the use of the Income Navigator, various pieces of data are collected in order to provide you with financial education which may be relevant to your situation. This may include, but is not limited to, your occupation, your salary, and information on your income and expenses.
- From your applications or forms (examples include name, address, social security number, date of birth, assets and income)
- From transactional activity in your linked account (examples include trading history and account balances) if provided
- From other sources with your consent (for example, from services made available on our site through one of our affiliates)
- When you visit our website, use our services, or open an email from EveryIncome, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting our site, the pages you view on our site, your actions on our site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use our services. When you use our site on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
- We may implement third party advertising or other content on our site that may use clear gifs or other forms of web beacons, which allow a third party content provider to read and write Cookies to your web browser in connection with your viewing of the third party content on our site. Additionally, we may implement third party buttons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons) that may allow a third party to collect information about you through their browser Cookies, even when you do not interact with the button.
With your consent, we may collect information through our website by way of cookies or tracking technologies to customize content and improve your experience. A cookie, usually text data, is stored on your device. It is transferred from a website to your browser from a web server. We may use aggregate data about web traffic to optimize experience and may use vendors to help track this information.
There are two types of cookies: (1) First-party cookies are created by the website you visited. The website is shown in the address bar. (2) Third-party cookies are created by other websites. These websites own some of the content, like videos or images, that you see on the webpage you visit. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your information. The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Third Parties and Information We Share
We do not sell any of the information you provide to EveryIncome. We may link to other websites which are controlled by third parties. These third-party websites are not under EveryIncome’s control. Thus, once you have clicked these links and are on the third-party websites, you and your data are subject to the privacy notices or privacy policies of the third parties and not EveryIncome. Once navigating away from EveryIncome’s website, we recommend you take the opportunity to familiarize yourself with your rights under any third-party privacy notice.
Third party vendors may help us administer our website, communication with you or others, comply with regulations, or deliver services. We may share your data with them in support of any of these goals. However, prior to doing so, we obtain assurances from our vendors that they will safeguard your information. There may be other limited instances where we need to share your information in order to respond to your request or inquiry.
Your Choices, Access, Correction, and Deletion
To process your information, we typically rely upon your consent, contract performance, our legitimate business interest, or compliance with law. You may object to or restrict our processing of your information. You may withdraw any prior consent you may have given EveryIncome to process your information at any time. It is also within your rights to refuse to provide any information we request. However, refusal to provide certain information may limit your access to information or certain areas of EveryIncome’s website.
Should you wish to access or amend any information you may have provided us or if you wish to request deletion, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be deleted or blocked from our database at your request.
Security, Storage and Retention
EveryIncome safeguards your information by regularly scanning the website and taking commercially reasonable steps to make it as secure as possible. Despite the security measures we have implemented, it is well-known that Internet data transmission and electronic data storage are not 100% safe. As such, EveryIncome cannot and does not warrant the security of your infromation.
How We Protect Your Information
EveryIncome has always considered the protection of sensitive information to be a sound business practice and a foundation of trust. We employ extensive information protection controls in keeping with industry standards and practices, and we will regularly adapt these physical, electronic and procedural controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology.
Within EveryIncome, our affiliates and among our service providers, we restrict access to your information to those who require that access to provide products and services to you. We may share the personal information that we collect about our customers, prospects or former customers with:
- Any affiliates which established under state requirements
- Unaffiliated service providers (for example, fulfillment companies or securities clearinghouses)
- Government agencies and law enforcement officials (as required by law)
- Other organizations, as permitted by the laws that protect your privacy (such as for fraud prevention)
- Other organizations, with your consent
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Educational content offered through our website, newsletters, or through our Income Navigator, is for information purposes only. EveryIncome is not providing you legal, accounting, investment or financial advice. You are solely responsible for confirming the accuracy and appropriateness of the information for your own uses with your tax, finance or legal advisor.
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for visitors located within the United States. The information we provide are tailored for the United States market only. You agree that if you choose to use the Services from outside the United States, you will be transferring your information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing.
Individuals in the European Economic Area/European Union (EU) – GDPR
EveryIncome is headquartered in the United States and does not intentionally target European visitors to our web site. For clients in the European Union (“EU”), where data collections specifically apply to them, EveryIncome complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU (“GDPR”) as set forth by the EU regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Data from the EU member countries and Switzerland. EveryIncome is considered a Data Controller under GDPR.
If you are a European resident or considered a Data Subject under GDPR, you have the following rights:
|Rights under GDPR|
|1) Right to withdraw consent to the Processing of Personal Data at any time.|
|2) Right to object to the Processing of Personal Data if the Processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.|
|3) Right to learn if Personal Data is being Processed by EveryIncome, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of Processing, and obtain a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing. (EveryIncome reserves the right to charge you a small but reasonable fee for this service, if requests are unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.)|
|4) Right to verify the accuracy of Personal Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.|
|5) Right, under certain circumstances to restrict the Processing of Personal Data. In this case, EveryIncome will not Process Personal Data for any purpose other than storing it.|
|6) Right to receive Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another Controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Personal Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are a part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.|
|7) Right to bring a claim before your competent data protection authority (DTA).|
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
Complaints and issues escalated to EveryIncome will be responded to promptly, especially with regard to any data breach, but in any event within 30 days of receipt. EveryIncome will investigate any complaints and issues, attempting to promote resolution consistent with Fair Information Practice Principles. To escalate any issue or complaint, please contact EveryIncome’s Privacy Office at email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights
We abide by California law for any California residents using our website. Specifically, persons visiting the website may do so anonymously and California residents may change or access their infromation at no charge by emailing or calling us at no charge.
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information (as defined in CA Civil Code § 1798.83) to EveryIncome to obtain products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to annually request and obtain information about their personal information we shared with other businesses for marketing purposes.
EveryIncome’s website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, nor do we knowingly market or sell any goods or services to persons under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not knowingly process Personal Data from anyone under 18 years of age and anyone under 18 years of age should not submit any Personal Data to EveryIncome.